Liberty Turabian Styles Guide
Use these additional helpful guides to format your paper in Turabian. Choose the one that suits you best.
- Turabian Tutorial. Interactive
- Liberty School of Divinity Turabian Basic Guide. PDF
- Turabian-Style Citation Guide. PDF
- Guide for Turabian formatting. Website
- Turabian Formatting Workshop. 28 min Video
Word Template for your Papers .docx Word Document
- Setup a Turabian paper in MSWord. Video
- How to Insert a Footnote in MSWord. Video
Guide, Sacred Book References List, and Capitalization
Glossary .docx Word Document
- ETURABIAN: This is a great tool to help put your footnotes in the proper format. The Service is free but you will need to set up a username and password.
- ZOTERO: A helpful footnote tool is the free Firefox plug-in called Zotero. It is used for automatically inserting footnotes into your papers and automatically creating your bibliography and keeping it up to date with any new footnotes you add. You can follow the instructional videos online to set it up. There are also YouTube videos that will help. There are also a necessary word processor plugins, available for Microsoft Word and LibreOffice, OpenOffice and NeoOffice. This will allow you to place footnotes into your papers automatically. Word processor plugins are available here. Gather bibliographic information off of sites like Amazon.com and insert the footnote into your paper with a few clicks of your mouse. If you use Zotero then select their Citation Style: "Chicago Manual of Style (full note)."
- Footnote CITATION MACHINE: Instantly create perfect footnotes in Turabian 16th or 17th edition. Use manual mode to fill in the fields and then create your footnote.
- WORLD CATALOGUE:
Modified August 25, 2018. Copyright © 2017 Dr. David E. Graves