I expect that Liberty Students will use quality
academic resources available through Liberty
"Library Subscription Databases" and NOT
Free popular internet sites for your research.There is a video on
how to use journal articles in the Jerry Falwell Library VIDEO
NOTE: Use Ctrl + F to
search for the journal tile or abbreviation.
- Most archaeology journal articles are available through the Liberty Library online, Liberty Religion & Philosophy Research Guide, or Liberty Journal Finder. Using the Jerry Falwell Library - VIDEO LINK.
- JSTOR with more than 2,000 academic journals including a LIST of 407 Archaeology Journals (See list below).
- ATLA Religion Database with ATLASerials
- BiblicalStudies.org Journals. Over 18,000 theological articles are now available on this site free of charge.
- Tyndale list of Biblical Journals
- Galaxie Software Electronic Publishing, theological Journals.
- ‘Atiqot, Publication of the Israel Antiquities Authority. (Free with a "user name" and "password" set up)
- American Journal of Archaeology (AJA), Coverage: 1897-2014 (Vols. 1-118); JSTOR. The American Journal of Archaeology and of the History of the Fine Arts (AJA) Coverage: 1885-1896 (Vols. 1-11). JSTOR Published by: The Archaeological Institute of America (AIA) promotes archaeological inquiry and public understanding of the material record of the human past to foster an appreciation of the roots of our shared humanity. The AIA supports archaeologists, their research and its dissemination, and the ethical practice of archaeology. The AIA educates people of all ages about the significance of archaeological discovery and advocates for the preservation of the world’s archaeological heritage.
Studies (AS), Coverage: 1951-2010 (Vols. 1-60); Links to
External Content: 2011-2013 (Vol. 61 - Vol. 63). Published by:
The British Institute at
Ankara (BIAA) supports, facilitates, promotes and
publishes British research focused on Turkey and the Black Sea
littoral in all academic disciplines within the arts,
humanities and social sciences, whilst maintaining a centre of
excellence in Ankara focused on the archaeology and related
subjects of Turkey. JSTOR
- Archaeology (A), Coverage: 1948-2011 (Vols. 1-64). Publication Frequency: Bi-monthly; Published by The Archaeological Institute of America (AIA) promotes archaeological inquiry and public understanding of the material record of the human past to foster an appreciation of the roots of our shared humanity. The AIA supports archaeologists, their research and its dissemination, and the ethical practice of archaeology. The AIA educates people of all ages about the significance of archaeological discovery and advocates for the preservation of the world’s archaeological heritage. JSTOR
- Bulletin de
correspondance hellénique (BCH) Coverage: 1877-2003. Index of PDF
- The Annual of the British School at Athens (ABSA), Coverage: 1894-2010 (Vols. 1-105). Links to External Content: 2011-2012 (Vol. 106 - Vol. 107). Published by: British School at Athens.The Annual is published by the British School at Athens, whose is to promote the study of Hellenic Studies in all their aspects, covering all periods from the Palaeolithic to the present. As a research institute, its principal emphasis remains empirical studies that shed light on the prehistoric, Classical and medieval past and present condition of Greek lands. These studies therefore include the anthropology, archaeology, archaeometry, art, architecture, environment, epigraphy, geography, geomorphology, history, language, literature, religion and topography of Greece and Cyprus. The School's secondary mission is to promote research more generally into the prehistoric, ancient and medieval Mediterranean. Other Journals by BSA. JSTOR
- The Annual of the American Schools of Oriental Research (AASOR), Coverage: 1922-2010 (Vols. 4-65). Published by the The American Schools of Oriental Research from 1922-2010.The American Schools of Oriental Research (ASOR) supports and encourages the study of the peoples and cultures of the Near East, from the earliest times to the present. ASOR communicates news of the latest research findings in its publications and through lectures at its Annual Meeting, while its overseas institutes host scholars working in the Middle East. ASOR's book series and journals are aimed at a lay audience and specialist archaeologists, historians, and Biblical scholars. ASOR's Annual Meeting brings together scholars from around the world to present their latest findings and discuss their research. ASOR's independent overseas institutes in Cyprus, Israel, and Jordan facilitate research in the field by students and scholars. ASOR publishes three journals (BASOR, JCS, and NEA) and three book series (the ASOR Annual [AASOR], the Archaeological Report Series [ASOR-ARS], and JCS Supplement Series). Near Eastern Archaeology (NEA) is designed for a archaeology enthusiasts and undergraduates. The Bulletin of the American Schools of Oriental Research (BASOR) is ASOR's flagship scholarly journal for academic studies relating to the eastern Mediterranean. The Journal of Cuneiform Studies is subvented by the ASOR Nies Trust and focuses on the archaeology and cuneiform studies of Mesopotamia. JSTOR
- The Near East Archaeological Society Bulletin. (NEASB), Articles are only available through InterLibrary Loan. For an index of articles from 1958-2013 see LINK. Address: Horn Archaeological Museum, Andrews University 9047 Old US 31, Berrien Springs, MI 49104-0990. Publication Frequency: Annually; Published by the Near East Archaeological Society.
Diggings Magazine. Published Bi-Monthly 6 issues
Reports. (AR), Coverage: 1954-2010 (Nos.
1-57); Published by: The Society for
the Promotion of Hellenic Studies, generally known as
the Hellenic Society, was founded in 1879 to advance the study
of Greek language, literature, history, art and archaeology in
the Ancient, Byzantine and Modern periods. JSTOR
- ARTIFAX, Publication Frequency: quarterly; 2175 Bicentennial Ct., New Brighton MN 55112; Published by the Institute of Biblical Archaeology, the Near East Archaeological Society and SCRIBE Media. Free with subscription to the Near East Archaeological Society and full of news about Biblical archaeology from the various biblical countries doing archaeology.
- Australian Journal of Biblical Archaeology (AJBA), published by the Department of Semitic Studies in The University of Sydney from 1968-75. Most of the articles are available as PDF online.
- Biblical Archaeology Review (BAR), Coverage 1975-Present Biblical Archaeology Society; 1998-Present Proquest. Edited by Hershel Shanks who is Jewish, which is reflected in his selective articles dealing with the OT and his viewpoint on the NT.
- The Biblical Archaeologist (BA), Coverage: 1938-1997 (Vols. 1-60). Published by the The American Schools of Oriental Research (ASOR) from 1938-1997. JSTOR Not all recent articles are available online
- BiblicalStudies.org Journals. Over 18,000 theological articles are now available on this site free of charge.
- Biblical Research Bulletin (BRB), Coverage: 2001-present. Published by Trinity Southwest University. All of Dr. Steven Collins' Sodom Research is available online as PDF.
- Bible Review Magazine (BR), Coverage 1985-2005. Address: 4710 41st Street, NW Washington, DC 20016; Publication Frequency: Bi-monthly; Published by: Biblical Archaeology Society.
- Bible and Spade (First Run) Coverage: 1972-1983 or Bible and Spade (Second Run). Coverage: 1987-2011 (BS), Publication Frequency: Quarterly (with bi-monthly newsletter). Edited by Bryant Wood. It is a non-technical magazine published by the Associates for Biblical Research. It is written from a scholarly and conservative viewpoint, supporting the inerrancy of the biblical record.These articles may need to be ordered through ILL.
- Bibliotheca Sacra
- British School at Athens Studies (BSAS), Coverage: 1995-2010 (Vols. 1-18). Published by: British School at Athens.The Annual is published by the British School at Athens, whose is to promote the study of Hellenic Studies in all their aspects, covering all periods from the Palaeolithic to the present. As a research institute, its principal emphasis remains empirical studies that shed light on the prehistoric, Classical and medieval past and present condition of Greek lands. These studies therefore include the anthropology, archaeology, archaeometry, art, architecture, environment, epigraphy, geography, geomorphology, history, language, literature, religion and topography of Greece and Cyprus. The School's secondary mission is to promote research more generally into the prehistoric, ancient and medieval Mediterranean. JSTOR
- Bulletin of the American Schools of Oriental Research (BASOR), Coverage: 1921-2014 (Nos. 4-371). Published by the The American Schools of Oriental Research from 1921-2014 JSTOR
- Bulletin of the American Schools of Oriental Research. Supplementary Studies (BASORSup), Published by the The American Schools of Oriental Research from 1945-1991 JSTOR
Biblical Quarterly (CBQ), Coverage: 1989-2016 ProQuest
- The Classical Weekly JSTOR
- Comptes rendus
des séances de l'Académie des Inscriptions et Belles-Lettres
(CRAI). Coverage:1857-2010. PDF online
- Corpus inscriptionum latinarum (CIL) (ed. by Theodor Mommsen, 20 vols. Berlin: De Gruyter, 1974). Online Database
- Harvard Theological Review (HTR) JSTOR
Arkheologiyot, Excavations and Surveys in Israel
(HA-ESI) has been published in print since 1961 by the
Israel Department of Antiquities and Museums (IDAM) and
since 1990 by the Israel Antiquities Authority (IAA). The
journal contains preliminary reports of excavations and
surveys in Israel, as well as final reports of small-scale
excavations and surveys; it also publishes archaeological
finds recorded during inspection activities. Published in
both English and Hebrew. Free and you can search for
- Iran. Coverage: 1963-2009 (Vols. 1-47). Published by The British Institute of Persian Studies (BIPS). It is associated with and financially supported by the British Academy and was established in 1961. Starting under the first director, Professor David Stronach, BIPS sponsored important archaeological work on sites such as Pasargardae, Nush-i Jan, Shahr-i Qumis, Haftavan Tepe, Baba Jan and Siraf. With the recent revival of international collaborative fieldwork and research in Iran, BIPS is sponsoring an increasing number of projects engaging activities in both Iran and the UK. BIPS awards grants each year for projects in different fields and also grants for visits to Iran or work in the UK by students and academics. BIPS organises periodic seminars and workshops in the UK, at which scholars supported by the Institute and others come together to present and discuss papers and meet individuals from home and overseas involved in different aspects of Persian Studies. The Institute also presents annual and summer lectures which are open to all. JSTOR
Coverage: 1934-2008 (Vols. 1-70). Links to External Content:
2011-2012 (Vol. 73 - Vol. 74). Published by The British
Institute for the Study of Iraq. It was established as
the British School of Archaeology in Iraq on January 14, 1932
in memory of Gertrude Bell, the pioneer archaeologist
responsible for setting up the Iraq antiquities service and
museum. The School sponsored important fieldwork and surveys
in Iraq and Syria, and had a resident director in Baghdad when
sanctions in the 1990s forced it to move its fieldwork to
Bahrain, Kuwait and Syria. It was renamed on December 12, 2007
the British Institute for the Study of Iraq, thus reflecting
its widening remit, namely to advance research and public
education relating to Iraq and neighboring countries in
anthropology, archaeology, geography, history, philology and
related disciplines within the arts, humanities and social
sciences. It is currently providing grants for Iraqi scholars
and books and other equipment to The Iraq Museum and other
institutions to participate in the rebuilding of Iraq's
- Israel Exploration Journal (IEJ), Coverage: 1950-2010 (Vols. 1-60).Israel Exploration Society (IES) is a non-profit organization whose goal is to further historical, geographical and archaeological research concerning the Land of Israel. Over the years, it has organized and sponsored some of the most important archaeological projects carried out in the country. It plays a key role in archaeological research covering all periods from prehistoric times to the Ottoman period, coordinating much of the multi-institutional archaeological research conducted by Israeli and foreign archaeological expeditions. Major activities include organizing excavations, enlisting financial support for archaeological projects, and cooperation with Israeli and foreign institutions in the field of publication in a collective effort to promote the cause of archaeology. The IES disseminates knowledge gained from the exploration of Israel to the general public in Israel and abroad, through annual archaeological conferences, meetings, and congresses. It publishes excavation reports and other archaeological volumes, including the bi-annual Israel Exploration Journal and the bi-annual Hebrew-language journal Qadmoniot. JSTOR
- Jewish Studies
Quarterly (JSQ): Coverage: 1993-2010 (Vol. 1, No.
1 - Vol. 17, No. 4). Published by: Mohr Siebeck GmbH & Co.
- Jewish Quarterly
Review (JQW): Coverage: 1888-2012 (Vol. 1, No. 1
- Vol. 102, No. 4). Published by: University of Pennsylvania
- Journal of the
Palestine Oriental Society (JPOS): Vol 1: 1920- Vol 19:
1939. Some editions are available at the Internet Archive.
of the American Oriental Society (JAOS):
Coverage: 1843-2015 (Vol. 1-135). Published by: American
Oriental Society JSTOR
- Journal of the American Research Center in Egypt. (JARCE), Coverage: 1962-2008 (Vols. 1-44). Published by: American Research Center in Egypt.The American Research Center in Egypt (ARCE) is a private, nonprofit organization founded in 1948 by a consortium of educational and cultural institutions to support research on Egyptian history and culture, foster broader knowledge about Egypt among the general public, and promote and strengthen American-Egyptian ties. ARCE facilitates research by individuals and institutions in Egypt, produces scholarly publications, holds an annual meeting for its membership, maintains a fellowship program for senior and junior scholars, operates a research library in Cairo, oversees the conservation of Egyptian monuments, and provides training opportunities for Egyptian colleagues. JSTOR
- Journal of Biblical Literature (JBL), Coverage: 1890-2015 (Vol. 9 - 134). Published by the The Society of Biblical Literature. The Society of Biblical Literature (SBL) supports the critical investigation of the Bible. Founded in 1880, the SBL is a member of the American Council of Learned Societies. A simple, yet comprehensive statement encompasses the Society's aspirations: to foster biblical scholarship. To that end, the Society provides, through its various meetings and publications, conversation partners and resources for those interested in the religions, history, literature, and culture of the ancient Near Eastern world. Over 7,000 members from every continent provide a forum to test ideas and advance the understanding of the Bible's role in the public arena. JSTOR
- Journal of Theological Studies (JTS), ProQuest or Oxford Journals
- Journal of Cuneiform Studies (JCS), Coverage: 1947-2014 (Vols. 1-66). Published by the The American Schools of Oriental Research from 1947-2014. JSTOR
- Journal of Egyptian Archaeology (JEA), Coverage: 1914-2008 (Vols. 1-94). Archaeological Report (Egypt Exploration Fund), Coverage: 1892/1893-1911/1912. Published by The Egypt Exploration Society founded in 1882, as the Egypt Exploration Fund in order to explore, survey, and excavate at ancient sites in Egypt and Sudan, and to publish the results of this work. Today it is one of the leading such archaeological organizations. JSTOR
- Journal of Hellenistic Studies (JHS), Coverage: 1880-2012 (Vol. 1 - Vol. 132). Published by: The Society for the Promotion of Hellenic Studies.
- Journal of Near Eastern Studies (JNES), Coverage: 1942-2014 (Vols. 1-73). Address: 5720 S. Woodlawn Avenue Chicago, IL 60637; Publication Frequency: Quarterly; Published by: University of Chicago. The Journal of Near Eastern Studies is devoted to the study of the civilizations of the Near East from prehistory to the end of the Ottoman period in 1922. JNES embraces a uniquely broad scope of time, place, and topic, including contributions from scholars of international reputation on topics in Assyriology, Egyptology, Hittitology, Hebrew Bible, and allied ancient studies, as well as a second area of emphasis in early, medieval, and early-modern Islamic studies. The disciplinary range of the journal runs from history and language to religion and literature to archaeology and art history. JSTOR
- Journal of Roman Studies (JRS), Coverage: 1911-2010 (Vols. 1-100); Links to External Content: 2011-2012 (Vol. 101 - Vol. 102). Published by: Society for the Promotion of Roman Studies. The Society, founded in 1910, is the leading organisation in the United Kingdom for those interested in the study of Rome and the Roman Empire. Its scope is wide, covering Roman history, archaeology, literature and art down to about A.D. 700. It has a broadly based membership, drawn from over forty countries and from all ages and walks of life. . JSTOR
of Roman Archaeology (JRA), 1988-present published
annually. Table of contents and first pages of articles in PDF.
for the Study of the New Testament (JSNT),
Published by the University of Sheffield, Department of
- Journal for the Study of the Old Testament (JSOT), Coverage: Feb 1976 - Sep 2014. The Journal for the Study of the Old Testament offers the best in current, peer-reviewed scholarship on the Old Testament across a range of critical methodologies. Many original and creative approaches to the interpretation of the Old Testament literature and cognate fields of inquiry are pioneered in JSOT, which showcases the work of both new and established scholars. SAGE Journals
Theological Quarterly (LTQ), EBSCO
- Levant, The Journal of the Council for British Research in the Levant Published on behalf of the Council for British Research in the Levant (CBRL) MANDY Articles will need to be requested throughf Inter-Library Loan.
épigraphique (AE) Coverage: 1889-2010
(Année 1888 - Année 2007). Published by: Presses
Universitaires de France.
- Near Eastern Archaeology (NEA), Coverage:1998-2014 (Vols. 61-77) (prior to March 1998 called The Biblical Archaeologist (BA) 1938-1997); Address: Subscriber Services P.O. Box 15399 Atlanta, GA 30333-0399; Publication Frequency: Quarterly; Published by The American School of Oriental Research (ASOR). JSTOR Not all recent articles are available online.
Testament Studies (NTS). Cambridge University Press.
Testamentum (NovT), Coverage: 1956-2012.Published by: BRILL,
founded in 1683, is a publishing house with a strong
international focus. BRILL is renowned for its publications in
the following subject areas; Asian Studies, Ancient Near East
& Egypt, Biblical Studies & Religious Studies,
Classical Studies, Dead Sea Discoveries, Medieval & Early
Modern Studies, Middle East & Islamic Studies. Novum
Testamentum (NovT 1956-2012), BRILL's mainly
English language publications include book series, individual
monographs and encyclopaedias as well as journals. For a list
of their journals see LINK.For
NovT see JSTOR.
- New Testament
Studies (NTS), LINK
- The Numismatic Chronicle (NC), Coverage: 1966-2010 (Seventh Series Vol. 6 - Vol. 170). Published by: Royal Numismatic Society The Royal Numismatic Society is the UK’s foremost society for numismatics – the study of coins, medals and related currency items. Founded in 1838 as the Numismatic Society of London, today’s society is international in subject and membership. Its lectures and publications deal with Classical, Asian, Medieval and Modern coins, paper money, tokens and medals, and Fellows include scholars and enthusiasts from around the world. See their list of Journals. The Numismatic Chronicle 1966-2010, The Numismatic Chronicle and Journal of the Royal Numismatic Society 1904-1965, The Numismatic Chronicle and Journal of the Numismatic Society 1842-1903, The Numismatic Chronicle 1838-1841, The Numismatic Journal 1836-1837. JSTOR
Oriental Institute Open Access Publications:
Several hundred volumes are now online in PDF
format for Free including the following:
- Assyriological Studies (AS)
- The Assyrian Dictionary of the Oriental Institute of the University of Chicago (CAD)
- The Demotic Dictionary of the Oriental Institute of the University of Chicago (CDD)
- The Hittite Dictionary of the Oriental Institute of the University of Chicago (CHD)
- Chicago Hittite Dictionary Supplements (CHDS)
- Late Antique and Medieval Islamic Near East (LAMINE)
- Materials for the Assyrian Dictionary (MAD)
- Materials and Studies in Kassite History (MSKH)
- Oriental Institute Communications (OIC)
- Oriental Institute Digital Archives (OIDA)
- Oriental Institute Museum Publications (OIMP)
- Oriental Institute Nubian Expedition (OINE)
- Oriental Institute Publications (OIP)
- Oriental Institute Seminars (OIS)
- Studies in Ancient Oriental Civilization (SAOC)
- Lost Egypt (LE)
- Miscellaneous Publications
- Palestine Exploration Fund Quarterly Statement (1869 - 1878). (PEFQst), Many good British archaeologists like Wilson, Warren, Conder, Kitchener, Petrie, Garstang, T. E. Lawrence, and Kenyon, etc. have posted material in this journal. You may also use the Internet Archive to find and download the entire Quarterly Journal to find your material.
Exploration Quarterly. (PEQ), is the
peer-reviewed quarterly journal of the Palestine Exploration
Fund (PEF). 2004-2015
- Scottish Journal of Theology EBSCO
- Syria. Coverage: 1920-2009 (T. 1-85). Published by Institut Francais du Proche-Orient (IFPO). It is a French research center dealing with the field of social sciences in Jordan (Amman), Lebanon (Beirut) and Syria (Damascus and Aleppo). It is also concerned with Iraq and in the Palestinian Territories. It is part of the French ministry of Foreign Affairs and the CNRS (National Center for Scientific Research). The IFPO is an institution devoted to scientific research in the field of Middle Eastern civilizations and of the Arabic-Moslem cultures, from upper Antiquity to the contemporary world while passing by the classical time. The Institute aims mainly at promoting scientific studies, training through research, the diffusion of knowledge, and cooperating with local and international institutions. The IFPO is organized in three scientific departments: Archaeology and History of Antiquity, Arabic Studies, and Contemporaneous Studies. PDF on Persee or JSTOR
Testamentum (VT), Coverage: 1951-2009 (Vol.
1-59). Published by: BRILL, founded in 1683, is a publishing
house with a strong international focus. BRILL is renowned for
its publications in the following subject areas; Asian
Studies, Ancient Near East & Egypt, Biblical Studies &
Religious Studies, Classical Studies, Dead Sea Discoveries,
Medieval & Early Modern Studies, Middle East & Islamic
Studies. Novum Testamentum (NovT 1956-2012), BRILL's
mainly English language publications include book series,
individual monographs and encyclopaedias as well as journals.
For a list of their journals see LINK.
For VT see JSTOR
für Papyrologie und Epigraphik (ZPE)
Coverage: 1967-2012 (Vol 1 - 183). Published by: Dr. Rudolf
- Zeitschrift für die alttestamentliche Wissenschaft (ZAW).
Galaxie Software Electronic PublishingMany theological Journal articles are available through Galaxie Software Electronic Publishing
- Ashland Theological Journal
- Bible and Spade
(First Run) [BS]
- Bible and Spade
(Second Run) [BS]
- Bibliotheca Sacra
- Bulletin for
Biblical Research (BBR)
of the John Rylands Library (BJRL)
- Central Bible Quarterly
- Chafer Theological Seminary Journal
- Christian Apologetics Journal
- Conservative Theological Journal
- Detroit Baptist Seminary Journal
- Emmaus Journal
Expository Times (ExpTim)
- Faith and Mission
- Global Journal of Classical Theology
- Grace Journal
- Grace Theological Journal
- Journal for Biblical Manhood and Womanhood
- Journal of Christian Apologetics
- Journal of Discipleship and Family Ministry
- Journal of Dispensational Theology
- Journal of Ministry and Theology
- Journal of the
Evangelical Theological Society (JETS)
- Journal of the
Grace Evangelical Society (JGES)
- Journal of the Institute of Reformed Baptist Studies
- Maranatha Baptist Theological Journal
- Masters Seminary
- Michigan Theological Journal
- Priscilla Papers
- Puritan Reformed Journal
- Reformation and Revival
- Reformed Baptist Theological Review
- Southeastern Theological Review
- Southern Baptist Journal of Theology
- Trinity Journal
- Tyndale Bulletin
- Westminster Theological Journal (WTJ)
|Arabica||1954 - 2010|
|Crustaceana||1960 - 2010|
|Crustaceana. Supplement||1968 - 1990|
|Dead Sea Discoveries||1994 - 2010|
|Indo-Iranian Journal||1957 - 2010|
|Iran & the Caucasus||1997 - 2010|
|Journal for the Study of Judaism in the Persian, Hellenistic, and Roman Period||1970 - 2010|
|Journal of Religion in Africa||1967 - 2010|
|Method & Theory in the Study of Religion||1989 - 2010|
|Mnemosyne||1852 - 2010|
|Muqarnas||1983 - 2010|
|Novum Testamentum||1956 - 2010|
|Numen||1954 - 2010|
|Christoffel||1955 - 1958|
|Oriens||1948 - 2010|
|Phronesis||1955 - 2010|
|Research in Phenomenology||1971 - 2010|
|Vetus Testamentum||1951 - 2010|
|Vigiliae Christianae||1947 - 2010|
|Zeitschrift für Religions- und Geistesgeschichte||1948 - 2010|
French Archaeological Journals
French online archaeological journals at Persee with many English articles.
- Actes des congrès de la Société d’Archéologie Médiévale 7 numéros, 214 documents, 1987-2001
- Anatolia antiqua. Eski Anadolu 21 numéros, 471 documents, 1991-2013
- Annales d'Éthiopie 29 numéros, 597 documents, 1955-2014
- Annales de Bretagne et des pays de l'Ouest 296 numéros, 4098 documents, 1902-2000
- Annales du Midi 457 numéros, 7438 documents, 1889-2012
- Antiquités africaines 43 numéros, 578 documents, 1967-2009
- Archaeonautica 14 numéros, 106 documents, 1977-1998
- Archéologie du Midi Médiéval 33 numéros, 529 documents, 1983-2011
- ArchéoSciences, revue d'Archéométrie 29 numéros, 429 documents, 1977-2004
- Arts Asiatiques 62 numéros, 1134 documents, 1962-2013
- Bibliothèque des Écoles françaises d'Athènes et de Rome 26 numéros, 26 documents, 1976-1998
- Bulletin de Correspondance Hellénique 179 numéros, 4578 documents, 1877-2003
- Bulletin de l'Association Guillaume Budé 308 numéros, 5140 documents, 1923-2011
- Bulletin de l'École française d'Extrême-Orient 109 numéros, 3552 documents, 1901-2006
- Bulletin de la Société préhistorique française 910 numéros, 9029 documents, 1904-2012
- Bulletin Monumental 238 numéros, 7935 documents, 1935-2012
- Bulletins et Mémoires de la Société d'Anthropologie de Paris 289 numéros, 7029 documents, 1864-1999
- Cahiers de Civilisation Médiévale 191 numéros, 4973 documents, 1958-2007
- Cahiers de la Méditerranée 66 numéros, 801 documents, 1970-2000 Nouveau 33
- compte-nouveaux Cahiers du Centre d’Études Chypriotes 33 numéros, 316 documents, 1984-2005
- Cahiers du Centre Gustave Glotz 22 numéros, 413 documents, 1991-2012 15
- compte-nouveaux Collection de l'Institut des Sciences et Techniques de l'Antiquité 99 numéros, 640 documents, 1959-2011
- Comité de Conservation des Monuments de l'Art Arabe 41 numéros, 8788 documents, 1885-1961
- Comptes rendus des séances de l'Académie des Inscriptions et Belles-Lettres (CRAI) 667 numéros, 25318 documents, 1857-2010 3
- compte-nouveaux Dialogues d'histoire ancienne 78 numéros, 2226 documents, 1974-2014
- Documents d'Archéologie Méridionale 19 numéros, 256 documents, 1978-2000
- Études d'Antiquités africaines 39 numéros, 74 documents, 1966-2008
- GAIA. Revue interdisciplinaire sur la Grèce ancienne 15 numéros, 358 documents, 1997-2013
- Gallia 100 numéros, 1440 documents, 1943-2007
- Gallia Préhistoire 70 numéros, 815 documents, 1958-2007
- Mélanges de l'école française de Rome 226 numéros, 4272 documents, 1881-2000
- Mètis. Anthropologie des mondes grecs anciens 15 numéros, 229 documents, 1986-1998
- Paléo, Revue d'Archéologie Préhistorique 18 numéros, 361 documents, 1989-2000
- Paléorient 71 numéros, 1245 documents, 1973-2012
- Pallas. Revue d'études antiques 54 numéros, 655 documents, 1953-1999
- Publications de l'École Française de Rome 260 numéros, 3124 documents, 1965-1999
- Publications de l'Institut Français d'Études Anatoliennes 24 numéros, 313 documents, 1988-2011
- Publications de la Maison de l'Orient et de la Méditerranée 109 numéros, 1483 documents, 1976-2015
- Revue Archéologique de l'Ouest 21 numéros, 485 documents, 1984-2005
- Revue archéologique de Narbonnaise 41 numéros, 772 documents, 1968-2008 8 compte-nouveaux
- Revue archéologique de Picardie 132 numéros, 1892 documents, 1971-2013
- Revue archéologique du Centre de la France 91 numéros, 1880 documents, 1962-2004
- Revue du Nord 310 numéros, 7051 documents, 1910-2000 Revue Numismatique 54 numéros, 1984 documents, 1958-2011
- Salamine de Chypre 16 numéros, 35 documents, 1969-2004
- Supplément à la Revue archéologique du centre de la France 32 numéros, 377 documents, 1981-2007
- Syria. Archéologie, Art et histoire 177 numéros, 4710 documents, 1920-2005 Topoi.
- Orient-Occident 30 numéros, 946 documents, 1991-2011.
Modified Dec 22, 2018.
Copyright © 2016 Electronic Christian Media.